1. Personal Information. You have complete control over your Personal Information. In general, you can visit the CFI Web site without providing us with any Personal Information. However, there are instances where your Personal Information is required in order for us to grant you access to protected areas of our site or to allow us to support your relationship with CFI by alerting you to new products and services as they become available.
2. Use of Personal Information. In keeping with our philosophy that you are in control, CFI will only use your Personal Information in the ways specified when it was collected. CFI will not subsequently change the way in which we use your Personal Information without your consent.
3. Choice/Opt-out. Of course, if at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletters or promotional materials and to end all or part of your relationship with CFI simply follow the unsubscribe directions in our correspondence to you.
5. Sale/Trade of Personal Information. CFI does not sell or trade Personal Information in the ordinary course of business. However, in order to continue to serve you, if in the unlikely course of business, CFI, or substantially all of its assets are acquired in a business transaction, Personal Information will be one of the transferred assets. You will always retain the right to opt-out and stop receiving our newsletters or promotional materials from either CFI or the company that has acquired CFI.
1. NOTE: CFI (and its Principals) is not a Securities Dealer nor do we effect the Sale of Securities. We do not act as a Securities Broker nor do we effectuate the Sale of Securities. The Executive Overview and other specific information and documents that we work with to submit an Applicants' funding request to a CFI underwriting source is meant to inform the reader of the general background of the business involved. It is NOT intended as a prospectus to sell securities.
2. Limited Right to Use. This Web site is owned and operated by CFI. Unless otherwise specified, everything on this Web site is the property of CFI, is protected by the applicable copyright laws of the United States and, throughout the world by the applicable copyright laws, and no part may be reproduced, transmitted, or used in any way other than its intended use without the prior written permission from CFI.
3. Communications. Please note that any information or material sent to CFI will be deemed NOT to be confidential or proprietary. You agree that any and all comments, information, feedback and ideas regarding our company, products or services that you communicate to CFI will be deemed, at the time of communication to CFI, the property of CFI, and CFI shall be entitled to full rights of ownership, including without limitation, unrestricted right to use or disclose same for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
4. Links to Other Sites. The linked sites are not under the control of CFI and CFI is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. CFI DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY TERMS AS TO THE ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold CFI harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your access and/or use of this Web site.
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL CFI OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CFI PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF CFI OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Disclaimer. CFI assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, or content of the Materials provided on this Web site. You should not assume that the Materials on this Web site are continuously updated or otherwise contain current information. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), CONDITION OR OTHER TERM OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE IS HEREBY EXCLUDED.
9. Export Restrictions. The United States export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations of the U.S. Department of Commerce, and other applicable laws or regulations apply to this Web site which prohibit the export or re-export of content, products, services, and technology to certain countries and persons. You agree to comply with all export laws, regulations and restrictions of the United States and any foreign agency or authority and assume sole responsibility for any such unauthorized exportation.
10. Applicable Laws. By entering this site, you agree that if any litigation arises out of or related to your access to or use of this Web site, that Oregon law shall govern your use of this site and agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be Portland, Oregon. By accessing or using this Web site, you submit to the personal jurisdiction of these courts and waive all objections to placing venue before them. The prevailing party in any litigation will be entitled, in addition to any other relief granted to it, to recover reasonable attorney's fees, expenses and costs incurred in connection with the litigation.
The terms and conditions contained on this page will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to any of its choice of law rules that might lead to application of the law of another jurisdiction. If any of the terms or conditions contained on this page are determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect, and the invalid or unenforceable term or condition will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable term or condition that matches the economic effect of the original provision as closely as possible.
Commercial Funding International and CFI are Trademarks of Commercial Funding International, LLC.